March Banking Newsletter
March 1, 2011
Wipfli's experience in and commitment to the financial institutions industry means that we have professionals with an intimate understanding of the unique issues and regulatory requirements financial institutions face. This understanding allows Wipfli to provide not only top-rated services, but also good proactive advice, industry information, and real value.
• Dodd-Frank Act and Financial Institutions – The Measured Approach | Tim Tedrick
• Executive Compensation – Under Scrutiny Today and Tomorrow | Julia Johnson
• From SAS to SOC – What You Need to Know About the End of the SAS 70 | Eric Waldron
• Good “Accounting" News for SBA Lenders | Brett Schwantes
• Preparing For Your Next Informational Technology Examination | Jason Smith
• Repairs vs. Capital Improvements to Buildings | Melaine Brandt
Events of interest
• What Is Your Bank Really Worth? March 9, 2011 – Online Webinar
- To view and download additional articles, please click here.
- To view presentation slides and watch pre-recorded webinars, please click here.