Wipfli Blog Policy
As you engage in conversations on the Wipfli blogs, know that we always promise to:
- Tell the truth -- no matter what. If we unintentionally make a mistake, we will correct it as soon as possible.
- Not delete comments or posts unless they are obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful.
- Respect proprietary, sensitive, confidential or financial information about our organizations and others.
- Respect copyright and fair use laws.
- Respond to comments as quickly as possible.
- Identify ourselves, share our thoughts and opinions and add value to the conversation.
Any opinions expressed or implied within these blogs are not necessarily shared by anyone else at Wipfli, LLP. Questions and comments should be addressed in the blog or sent directly to the blog author.
Thanks for visiting the Wipfli blogs and joining in the conversation!
Go to blogs